There are currently Vacancies available with the arrow beauty team.
Interested in an exciting opportunity in the professional beauty industry? Work for a long standing, family owned business who prides itself in supplying quality professional beauty products with exceptional service.
About our business: Arrow Beauty is a wholly owned New Zealand Company founded in Auckland and established since the mid 1980’s when the beauty scene in New Zealand was very young. Based just off the Northwestern Motorway in the growing business hub of Avondale, Arrow Beauty is easily accessible from all parts of Auckland City. We are experiencing additional growth and are therefore looking to segment our marketing efforts into its own department.
About the role: This three day a week Marketing role (24hrs) will you see you creating and delivering our end-to-end company marketing including product campaigns and activities, to increase sales, brand recognition and customer engagement.
Specifically but not limited to, you will be;
- Building a sustainable Marketing Plan and Calendar
- Developing and implementing our Companies marketing and sales campaigns
- Designing and creating our marketing content
- Managing our day to day social media and google profiles
- Managing our day to day website and MailChimp platforms
- Involved with our direct marketing communications through industry articles and blogs
- Assisting with the promotion around company events
- Liaising with our Overseas Suppliers on marketing relating matters
The ideal candidate will have;
- A marketing/business qualification, and min 2 years marketing experience
- Proven experience across Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proven experience across In-design
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience within social media marketing
- Experience in Mailchimp
- Experience in Magento 2 CMS
- Experience or Skills in Google Analytics
- Pro-Active attitude
- An ability to work in a team environment
Please send applications or if you have any questions to mailto:email@example.com
(Applicants must Live in NZ and be eligible to Work)