There are currently Vacancies available with the arrow beauty team
Dunedin based BDM sales role
Here's your chance for a Role that never has a dull Moment and will take you to the ‘next level’ in Beauty Therapy!!
As a leading Supplier of Beauty Therapy products and consumables, arrow beauty represents a number of well-known Professional Brands;
• CaronLab Waxing Products
• Bump Eraiser ingrown Hair Product
• Bondi Sands Tanning Products
• SpaRitual Nail Lacquers, Hand, Foot & Body Products
• Belmacil Lash Tinting Product
• Elleebana Lash Lifting, Brow Henna and Brow Lamination products
• LashFood and BrowFood enhancing systems
• JBLashes, extensions and enhancement
• Icurl Lash Perming
Spa Manicure & Pedicure Products and the full array of Beauty Therapy Equipment, Furniture and Supplies.
We are looking for a fully competent and "ON TO IT" Beauty Therapist with the
X-Factor to become a Business Development Manager (BDM) and join our Team.
Arrow has a ‘vision’ for the South Island over the next 18 months and we need a special person to help us achieve it.
This is a Home-Based position ideally suited for a person living in Dunedin or the surrounding areas.
Your Responsibilities will include;
(i) Area and Sales Management within your assigned Territories
(ii) Business Development
(iii) Training and Troubleshooting for your customers
(iv) Out of Town Travel
You will need to be fit, healthy, ENJOY A LAUGH and be ready to get stuck in, as this ROLE IS CHALLENGING, SUPER BUSY and for an initial 18-month term.
The successful Applicant will
• Have a passion for our Beauty Industry,
• Be a qualified Beauty Therapist with at least 3 years’ Experience,
• Have a proven Sales background – Preferably with previous Account Management/Sales experience,
• Have an ability to work unsupervised as this role will be working from Home,
• Enjoy working within a wider team environment with colleagues based in Christchurch and Auckland.
• Thrive on the daily challenges and rewarding outcomes that a role like this will provide.
The Package includes:
• Base Salary
• Generous Incentives for top performance.
• Vehicle compensation
• 18 Month Employment Term
Reply with CV to Peter Willis
To apply for this role, you must have a Full NZ Driver’s License & be eligible to work in NZ.